Monday, January 28, 2013

I can't move on

I have issues. I was trying to do what they told me to do. I read all over that if you have an Etsy site, you should link it to your blog. And they should all be linked to your FB pages. So, I tried to make everything the same. I tried to consolidate everything on to one blog. But I can't. I love this blog. I spent a lot of sleepless nights creating this page. I am happy with how it is.

I wanted my blog to have the same name as my Etsy and my Facebook. But, I think this better describes who I am. I am Surrounded by Pink. And, no matter how hard I want to make my blog about my crafts, I know it won't be that way. It will be about the kids. They are my life right now.

So, here I am. No further decided than I was when I started typing. Should I keep both blogs and update separately? Should I keep the names different and just get over it ... or go with the new name. I know that I lost a lot of followers last year when I quit blogging to work on building my business. I hope to regain those followers and then some. What to do, what to do. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment