Monday, January 9, 2012

I am so honored :)

A special thanks to Erin of Salvaged Whimsy! I am doing a special blog posting next just for her because she was so gracious to me by awarding me the coveted Liebster Blog award.


Liebster is German and means "dearest" or "beloved" but it can also mean "favorite". The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.

But first, As part of receiving the Liebster Blog Award, one is to:

1. Choose 5 blogs with fewer than 200 followers to grant the Liebster Blog Award to!
2. Show appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them!
3. Post the award on your blog and link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster Blog Award to so everyone else can pay them a visit! So, here are the 5 that I have awarded:

1. The Third Boob - these ladies have a great sense of humor, great tutorials and fun stories!
2. Crafty Moms Share - she has great craft ideas to do with kids and things to make for them as well!
3. A couple, a dog, a baby, their blog! - she has such great pictures and memories ... and very entertaining to read!
4. A Mommy to a Mommy - she writes just like you are listening to stories from a friend. Love her humor and tips.
5. Colorful Creations by Nell - a fellow "yarnster". I love the homemade gifts she made! 

So, there you have it! My 5 choices! Congrats to the 5 I listed and please jump over and check out their fun blogs! Make sure and tell them who sent you :)

Goodnight blog world. Oh no, its morning now.

2 comments: